Monday, July 12, 2010

All that never will be

Sifting through your old thoughts,
Realizing a little too late what you thought of me.

Blinded by my own emotions (Happy and Sad),
never noticed how your emotional self haunted you.

Im caught up in my own web of relations,
I realize I neglected you more often than not.

But do you not think it is difficult to understand you,
when all you do is go quiet and refuse to tell me?

Time spent with you I remember and cherish,
Those moments that will never return and will never be forgot.

You might think Im just being naïve,
Do understand that Im no master of my emotions but I can gather my thoughts.

I guess you are right about the crossroads that you speak of,
Even if i turn back now, you will be long gone.

But i think you were partly wrong - You have moved on, but
I feel stranded, all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment